Thursday, November 20

Dreamer

"When I grow up, I want to be a giant", Zachariah told me one evening. I just love the things kids say, my boys continue to surprise and humor me. "Sure," I told him. "Be whatever you want to be!" I believe dreams are the wings God gives us to start crazy and impossible things. If we don't have dreams, our lives become one endless, boring day after another, and then what? Maybe a few of us mature adults could learn from our amazing kids and let our minds soar...who knows where they might take us?

2 comments:

Alan & Beth McManus said...

When I grow up I want to be a kid again, but with no chance of having to grow up again (especially no high school years again). Do you think maybe my dream will come true? I sure would like that!

Seth and Sarah said...

That is why I refuse to grow up