I charge $20 - $35 per cake that feeds 15-18 people, depending on how elaborate the design. Please contact me if you need a smaller or larger size and for design ideas.
- Cake flavors: yellow, white, chocolate, lemon, strawberry, devil's food and mocha spice.
- Fillings: buttercream, vanilla, chocolate or fruit (lemon curd, strawberry cream, raspberry, chocolate ganache).
- Frosting options: buttercream, Italian meringue or fondant.
- 2 weeks advance notice required, 4 months required on all wedding cake orders.
- Paypal and cash only, $10 deposit for wedding cakes.
If you live in southcentral PA and are interested in ordering a cake, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a cross-country runner (teen)...chocolate cake with buttercream frosting, gummy accents and crushed chocolate covered pretzels
The below was for my son's 5th birthday. Chocolate cake with buttercream frosting.
This was my final cake design for the level 3 Wilton Class (Gumpaste and Fondant) I took last month.
White cake with mixed berry filling. Buttercream frosting with white vanilla accents. (Bridal shower)
Half chocolate, half yellow cake. Fondant accents. For a baby shower.
Buttercream frosting and fondant accents. (baby shower)
White cake with strawberry filling, covered with chocolate ganache and marshmallow fondant. Completely edible. (Guy birthday)
Monkey cake (funfetti flavor) with buttercream frosting.
A yellow cake with buttercream frosting, and royal icing flowers.
The below is a cake for a boy who loves soccer!
The below cake is dairy-free, for a boy with lactose-intolerance. Food coloring was not an option, so I decorated with M&M's instead.
This is a 3 layer cake with a strawberry cream filling. Royal icing flowers.
Cake with chocolate and vanilla fondant (baby shower).