Monday, October 26

Jacqueline´s Birthday



We went to a birthday party a few weeks ago and enjoyed a fun Sunday afternoon.
I made my second "professional" cake last week for a friend's birthday. Decorating cakes is my latest hobby...I had to find something to do besides the kids and it's too hard to leave the house. So I bought a book and the tools and here I go!

Here is a picture of the birthday girl with my little man. Jacqueline is the niece of Roberto, the Nicaraguan family that is like our family as well.



Lunch is on, Steve and Roberto joke around while slurping down the chicken soup with corn tortillas. But you have to understand...to eat soup in Nicaragua is to eat enough soup for two meals. They don't skimp on the soup..the bowls are massive and make you sweat even more than you already are!



Zach plays with his friend, Evert (or Evercito as we like to say. It means "little Evert).


Smile!

No comments: