Monday, June 29

Sebastian



We're having fun watching Sebastian grow...he is so much more alert now, and loves to look at everything. He also enjoys daily conversations with the lights (it comes from his daddy's side :) He is anxious to get around and see the sights.

Zachariah enjoys reading to him, while Nathaniel considers him around the same level as the family dog...lovingly patting his head from time to time.

Bathtimes are getting a bit harder, as he gains weight and the number of rolls increases...so we're looking at getting a bath seat of sorts.

Sometimes I wake up and I think, I can't believe God gave me 3 boys! Not in a negative sort of way, just in amazement! I was walking to the corner to buy our nightly bread treat with the boys when a skinny old lady sidled up next to me and asked me if the baby I was holding was a boy. With an enthusiastic Yes! I explained that God gave me 3 boys. She clucked and said that she had 11 boys and 2 girls...hmm...I was speechless! Suddenly, 3 boys didn't seem like such a big deal!

No comments: