Friday, November 13

Nathaniel´s 3rd Birthday

C´mon! You´re going to have to hit it harder than that to get the candy out!!

So many candles, so little air!

I love the Spanish name for noise-makers...it´s literally translated ¨motherinlaw tongue¨, haha!!

So here is my 3rd cake as a professional cake maker :)
time to make...4 hrs
time to eat...15 minutes

Here are a few pictures from Nathaniel´s 3rd birthday. It was fun to have everybody over and I enjoyed testing my new hobby skills as cake decorator. The kids especially enjoyed the pinata..I´m thinking I might have to learn how to make them so we can continue the tradition in the States!

1 comment:

Sarah Gingrich said...

Beautiful cake! I make our pinatas, but all they are are large sheets of paper, decorated and stapled together : ).