Monday, January 11

New Years Eve surprise



Didn't do much for New Year's Eve as we had just gotten back from our travels and were tuckered out. However, we did have a surprise during supper. Zach was munching away on some enchiladas (fried tortillas with refried beans, cheese, shredded cabbage and tomatoes), spit something out on his plate, and continued to eat.

"What is that?" Steve asked me. I figured it was a piece of food that Zach didn't want, for whatever reason. As I picked it up to throw it out, I realized...it was Zach's tooth!!! And Zach didn't even realize it. When I showed him his tooth, he had a look of bewilderment on his face and then searched his mouth for where it might have come from. When he found the gap, he gave me a wide smile. He's been asking when he was going to start losing his teeth, like his friends, so he was pretty psyched about it.

No comments: