Wednesday, January 12

Long Time, no See!

It's hard to believe we are almost half way through January already.

Where has the time gone???

I know I've been MIA for a while now. We've been going back and forth on getting internet access. Do we really need it? Sure, it's nice to have (and I get to keep my blog updated on a daily basis), but is it necessary? (this is a blog I hope to post soon....wants vs needs)

For now, we have decided to not get internet access.

Which means, sadly, that I will not be writing on my blog much. I will try to get on about once a week, and depending on how the week is going, may have several blogs to post at once.

I have a lot of thoughts swirling through my brain and wish that I could somehow download it all onto my blog, but until some clever engineer figures out how to do that, the only way the blogs will get from my head to here is if I make the 15 minute trip to the library, without kids. Easier said than done :)

Please be praying for us all, we've experienced quite a bit of sickness in our home this past week. We've had ear infections (which includes me), eye infections, strep throat and other mystery ailments.

It's funny, but I don't remember us ever having this much trouble with sickness in Nicaragua. It was just the parasites that kept us running (no pun intended, har har).

So keep checking back and I'm hoping that when the time comes and we get internet in our home again, I'll be back on a more regular basis.

Until then, enjoy this wonderfully new year!

No comments: