Monday, June 6

Mondays of Gratitude

a BIG thanks to Ann for challenging me to find the beauty in the grime, grace amidst the business of three lively young boys.

Mondays can often seem dreary and heavy.  The whole long week stretches out before us, with it's endless list of things to do, places to go and meetings to attend.  Will it never end?



How lovely to start the week with a list of gratitude...finding God in the cracks of this life....

- grass stains on pants, which show how healthy and active my boys are

- soft hands on my back, grasping my own hands, heads bowed in prayer, lifting me up as I continue to struggle on my journey of healing

- 1 yr birthdays

- the faces of toddlers....ah, such innocence!

- a blazing red sun as it sets

- opening up so many new worlds through book reading with my children

- running my hands through the fine, silken hair of my 2 yr old

- cooking with my hubby for date night at home

No comments: