Thursday, June 23

Texture Thursdays




What do you get when you have 2 adult women, add in 4 kids, a completely packed minivan, and 4 days?

You get an incredible and fun road trip!!!

So that explains the long break on my blog, but I'm hoping to get back into writing more, although we ARE in the process of moving, which has been taking up lots of time lately (can we say piles of boxes??)

anyways...I'm linking up with the texture thursdays photo challenge, and it was really hard to pick.

I picked these 3 photos and need to narrow it down to just one of them. Which one do you like best?

I have a few more days to enter my photo, so don't be shy!  Leave your comment!



The Daily Wyatt

2 comments:

Forry's said...

I vote for the flower with the rain or dew drops. I like the feet too, but they need sand or mud on them to add something :)

T.LC said...

I vote for the feet. :-)