Tuesday, August 19

BOYS WILL BE…GIRLS?

We really enjoy watching our boys grow up and playing with them. As a mom who only has 1 sister, the amount of running, yelling, and intense energy expended by our little “hooligans” sometimes amazes me…and yet, my boys surprise me sometimes with their interests. Here is a picture of Zach’s “house”, something he constructs, and deconstructs, on a daily basis. He likes to play “house”, which means rearranging the entire living room and dining room, to makes little rooms and kitchens. He likes to pretend cooking and enjoys acting as a waiter in bringing me my food while in his house. And Nathaniel, he loves shoes…anybodies shoes! He loves to try on new shoes and walk around, proudly showing off his new footwear. Here, he tries on Daddy’s rain boots for size. While they didn’t completely engulf him, it appears Nathaniel has a way to go before he fills Daddy’s shoes!

No comments: