Tuesday, August 19

BUDDING ARTIST

Zachariah arrived home from school the other day and raced into the kitchen, with excited yelps of “Mommy! Come see what I made!” Quickly putting down the food I was preparing for lunch, I followed him back into the living room, where he quickly unzipped his school bag and pulled out his beautiful creation. He was so proud of it, and rapidly told me how he made it, step-by-step. Then we had to decide where to hang it, so all could see the work he had done. We decided to hang it above his bed, inside his mosquito netting, so he can see it while he goes to sleep at night. It is fun to imagine what our children will become when they grow up, as they explore different interests. Oh, and just had to put in a quick picture of Zachariah in his Red Sox shirt, courtesy of my dad and sister…go Red Sox!

No comments: