Monday, March 23

Chug Chug



Above is me at 26 weeks.

We are happy to announce that we have made it to 32 weeks!! Our appointment last week went well, the doctor is hopeful that we can make it to 36 weeks, the only issue right now is deciding whether an amniocentesis is really necessary...hopefully not! I had one with Nathaniel, and can't really say I enjoyed it too much. They are looking at the week of April 20th to take the baby.

At this point, I am still having quite a bit of contractions, but the doctors decided to sit back and see how they go. I was told to keep my activity level low, and do what is necessary to keep the pain level down. So thankfully I'm not on strict bed rest, but I don't have much energy for outings, and keep it to a weekly trip to the library and the doctors office. Not much of a life, I know :) but better than complete bed rest! (I can see those of you who have been on bed rest shaking your heads emphatically!)

My next appointment is next week, and I will be at 33 weeks. We should have a date set for the C-section then and a decision on the amnio.

1 comment:

Sarah Gingrich said...

Glad to hear that you don't have to be in bed all day!! I can't wait to see pictures of your baby, and pray that you will feel at peace about the decision for/against amniocentises. Blessings!