Friday, March 13

Where did my feet go???

Ah yes...I've come to that glorious time of pregnancy where I magically transport myself from room to room without any sight of my feet, getting out of low chairs requires strength that completely defies the laws of both gravity and physics, and the tummy is no longer round, but a mixture of shapes, depending on which part of the baby is peeking out.

Oh, and did I forget to mention the constant tug-of-war between baby and my stomach? While the baby is constantly crying out, More food! My body replies, Yeah right! And where do you suppose we are going to put it, now that you've taken up almost complete residence?!

Sorry to say I don't have any pictures to post, keeping the blog up to date has been a challenge as I can't get on from where we stay, and my once a week trip to the library is not usually the most productive with 2 little boys in tow :) Perhaps next week I will remember the memory stick and try to post a few pictures of us.