Friday, March 13

Up and Down we go

Thinking that we weren't living our life to the fullest, I decided to go to my regular OB this past Tuesday due to a higher level of pain. Although it was determined that my uterus was not in a high risk of rupture, we discovered that I was contracting, a lot more regularly than I knew. I had felt some pretty hard contractions every few hours, but didn't think too much of it. However, the monitor revealed that I was actually contracting every 5 minutes, and while not enough to put me into active labor, the doctors were concerned about the stress on my uterus. So they gave me a shot to stop the contractions and kept me overnight for observation. The doctors also commented that they would really like to go to 32 weeks (I'm currently at 30) and after that, well, they think it is almost too much to hope for 36 weeks.

While sobering and disheartening to hear, I could hear God say afterwards, Yes, but I'm still GOD, and I'm still here with you. So we haven't stopped praying to make it to 36 weeks, and we ask the same of you. Our God is a God of miracles and nothing is too hard for Him!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

We will keep you in our prayers. Tera is still waiting. No baby yet. Her due date was the 11th so she is hoping any day now.