Friday, April 23

Sebastian turns 1!

It's hard to believe my little baby turned one year old last Saturday. He is an incredible testimony of how God can work in a seemingly hopeless situation. I hope to post his story soon, to show how even while we struggle with faith and hope, God is above our emotions.

We enjoyed having Roberto's family over to celebrate Sebastian's birthday. Enjoy the pictures! To see the full album, click on the link at right (coming soon).

The clown pinata awaits his demise...



Finishing up the final touches...since it was a circus theme, I decided to use streamers to make the room look like a circus tent.



Abby offered to paint the kids faces.



Sebastian slept through most of the party, but we finally woke him up in time to meet the clown before he was smashed to pieces.



I enjoyed making a lion cake, one of the easier cakes I've made thus far. Sebastian didn't quite know what to make of it. He seemed to be in zombie land most of the time. Being a timid baby, I think the crowd scared him a bit.

No comments: