Monday, February 21


"I have everything I need. Not what I think I need. But what He knows I need. I can trust His love. I can trustwhat He gives. I can trust His provision of this moment." from Ann's blog.

Yes Lord, today I have everything I need.

Ann has offered a challenge, a challenge to think of something we are grateful for, every day.

Every night, as a family, we all go around and list things we are thankful for.

Tonight, my 4 yr old was thankful for church, for Sunday school and for friends.

My 7 yr old, thankful for school and joke books.

My husband, thankful for his wife.

My heart is warmed every time, to hear the sincere thanks pass through their lips.

Me? I am thankful for

snowflakes falling gently down

my kids' begging me to tickle them "just one more time"

love notes I wake up to, written by my husband

friends that encourage me

What are you thankful for today?

And head over to Ann's blog, or read her new book, One Thousand Gifts....

to be refreshed and challenged today.

1 comment:

Judah said...

Than- Just one more time???
Colleen- Ok,are you ready? Here we go!! AAAAAAAAAA!!!
Than- AAGHAHAGHAHAhahaagagahha...
Colleen- Off to bed!!

Narrator- And then we would talk until dawn brightened the eastern sky... Haha, or at least 'till midnight. Remember?