Monday, July 11

trying to find my way

The above has been my life for the past few weeks.....hence, the silence on my blog.   We finally have the beds made up but are stepping around quite a few boxes and trying to remember where the (towels, toilet paper, bread, diapers, shoes, insert any other random but necessary items) are located.  

Thankfully, our house was basically move-in ready, no big renovations necessary.  A few small items such as repairing the washer machine line, trying to figure out how to repair the phone lines that were snipped, and trying to get our van windshield and side window repaired since somebody thought it would be funny to throw a large hunk of concrete into it has also kept us busy.  

The boys seem quite happy and adjusted in their new home.  When I asked our 7 yr old what he thought of the new house, he replied, I like it because it has a lot of hiding places.  Definitely a big selling point!  We've also enjoyed numerous walks to the nearby parks and hanging out front with our new neighbors.  Our street is quite global!  Our neighbors are Asian, Hispanic and African-American....how fun!

Hopefully I'll be back up and running full-time on my blog in a few more weeks...after I unpack my brain :)

No comments: