Wednesday, August 31

A deeper story : After the fire

A great post....for those of us who are struggling to hear God, who want answers, or sometimes even wonder if God is real....check out this post, And after the fire came a gentle whisper.  And it's written by a MAN, something I would love to see more of in the blogging world.    I paced up and down the front steps of the porch, biting my thumbnail until there was nothing left to chew but skin. The anxiety in my gut was like someone had slammed a knife in my side and left me for dead.
I needed answers. I needed to come out on top. I needed to be right.
Because soon I was going to confronted. There would be accusations, and I was going to have to stand my ground. I wanted to have things my way with my accuser. Both myself and the woman I love were under attack. I needed to defend. To protect. As I waited for my turn to speak, I became angry. I prayed. I prayed for God to give me the words to say. I wanted my anger to be seen in full force. I wanted the last punch, the last word, the last laugh.

1 comment:

Craziest Photo Collection said...

nice...a smile for you

from
santosh