Thursday, January 5

Family pictures!

I wanted to share some family portraits we had taken right after Thanksgiving.



Such handsome men, are they not?   They are growing up so fast.

I've noticed that with each child we have added to our family, the sensation of time slipping away has deepened, and I have struggled in vain to hold the days back, to slow down time.

My baby will be 3 in a few short months (already!), thank you Lord for the gift of precious awareness, this living in the moment, the enjoyment of each breath my babies take, each discovery of new surprises.

I am truly blessed.

5 comments:

Fabi :) said...

You really are blessed. Beautiful family. God bless you and them.

dreamerofcastles.blogspot.com

Lyndsey G said...

You are truly blessed. I just came across your blog today and did some back reading. I really enjoy it and love how it makes me think. I have family who are also missionaries and while I know it is rewarding to be doing God's work, we also miss them dearly!
Thank you for sharing your beautiful family!

Journal of a Missionary Wife said...

I just found this blog today and am so happy the Lord lead me here. We are a family of 5 living in Nicaragua and working with La Vina (The Vineyard) Church. We live MAYBE 5 minutes from the airport and in 2 months will have lived here for a year. I'm trying to homeschool, but sometimes it can be pretty overwhelming. I look forward to reading more of your blog

sirnorm1 said...

May God's face shine on you all

Anonymous said...

May God's face shine on you and your family.