Friday, May 14

Don't turn your back!




One day Sebastian was just taking steps here and there and all of a sudden, he was off! Now there is no stopping him. He suddenly switched gears from crawling, to walking everywhere, and he is into absolutely everything. With 3 kids, I just cannot keep my eyes on all of them, at the same time.

This is what happens when I walk away for a few minutes. Seb loves to take all the books off the shelf. I'm lucky I found him when I did, or the shelves would have been completely empty.

I also found him playing in the potty last week, twice. As well as eating the cereal crumbs sitting in the dustpan. I think that's even grosser than playing in the toilet!

Yes, they keep me on my toes :)

1 comment:

Alan & Beth McManus said...

when the books are left in little pieces...then you have a real problem. this isn't too bad! of course...we have over 8,000 books on shelves in our home so this doesn't even catch my attention :-) may you develop maternal eyes in the back and sides of your head...you'll need them!