Thursday, May 6

The only ones left...

Do you see anything interesting in this photo? Keep looking. What do you notice?



Here's a close up look. Notice anything? Like....it is just socks?



We had all 6 lines full of clothes. Absolutely full. And since two of our lines run over our main hallway, we felt like we were living in a tent at times, dodging sheets, jeans and towels. But after 2 days of brilliant sun, they were dry and ready to come down, which I gladly did.

But I just couldn't bring myself to bring down the socks. I know, it seems weird. But this isn't the first time. Just ask Steve. Back in the States, when I was staying at home, I enjoyed doing laundry. Throw the clothes in, a little powder and wham! clothes are done. Easy enough. And folding wasn't an issue either.

EXCEPT for the socks. I always left them in the bottom of the laundry basket. and Steve would eventually run our of socks and searching around, find them all still sitting in the basket. He quickly learned that I really did not like to fold socks. I can't explain it. Call me crazy.

But Steve learned to live with it...so we would sit side by side on the couch, me folding his big jeans and him folding my little pink socks. Yeah, we make a good pair.

No comments: