Saturday, April 23

the smartest kids

Apparently I must have the smartest kids in the world, because before they have reached the age of 10, they already know everything.

Listen to a few of these quotes from this past week:

"I don't need to go to church anymore, I already know everything about Jesus."

"There is only one thing left that I don't know, and that is how to drive.  Will you teach me?"

"I know more than God."

"I know more than you."

This little guy is the only one who doesn't spout his incredible array of knowledge, and only because he doesn't talk much yet.


It's tough living in a house full of know-it-all's, but somehow I make it....

ps yes, more on the Sacred Marriage book later, as promised

3 comments:

Judah said...

Lol,My complete honesty before you with my opinions of myself have put me in the same place. By the way, I'll have to catch up with you on that kind of stuff. I'm sure you'll be pleased to know I'm a little more modest, but as honest as ever XD!!

Colleen said...

Ha! I would expect nothing less...but I think a little humility goes a long way :)

Susie Rosso Wolf said...

You have a very fresh and darling blog. I enjoyed reading about your life as a missionary. My nephew, Paul, is currently in college as a science major, but I do believe he will choose to be a missionary when he graduates. I will forward your URL to him. I'm so glad I just stumbled upon your site!

Please drop by my New Prairie Woman blog, I think you'll enjoy reading my true story novel.

Best to you always,
Susie
newprairiewoman.blogspot.com