Tuesday, May 10

Cakes Galore!!

I made these two cakes over the weekend...they were fun to make, especially the suitcase.


The suitcase is white cake with strawberry filling, covered with chocolate ganache, then covered with marshmallow fondant.  Everything is edible!!  Made for a 30 yr old man that loves to travel.


On another note, I think I will be taking a break from making cakes a bit.  Lots has been going on, and I am realizing that I need to slow down more....and that includes my cake making.  I'll let you all know when I'm back up and running!!


On another random note, does anybody know how to unstick a photo from glass?  This is one of our original wedding photos, and we do not have the negatives.  The bottom left corner must have gotten wet, and I cannot get the photo to come loose.  Any ideas?

No comments: