Thursday, March 10

Chickenpox plus cakes...

So, what goes cluck cluck and rhymes with socks?

chickenpox!

Yes, I know, it's corny, but I'm digging deep to find humor this week, after my oldest came down with the chickenpox, even after having the vaccine, and the
other two boys are sick...runny noses, fevers, the green stuff, ear infections....yes, i
t's been a fun week.

BUT...

I did get to do a few cakes (yipee!) in between holding my little guy, wiping runny noses, and trying to homeschool.

I even got a few hours of sleep somewhere in there :)

Here are my latest cake creations..it's been a while since I've done a cake and I really enjoyed it.

The below is for a kid with lactose-intolerance, and others in the house couldn't eat the colored frosting, so I probed my mind for creative ways to decorate with M&M's, provided by the parents.


This one I did for my niece, which was a nice change from all the boy cakes I've done these last few months.


If you live in the Lancaster area, feel free to contact me if you have a cake need!!

No comments: