Friday, March 11

Starting a new blog

Okay, so it's official.

I started thinking a few days ago, about all I've blogged in the last few months, and realized that while this blog started out as our family blog, about our life in Nicaragua, I've turned it into MY blog.

And I wasn't too happy about that.

So I fixed it.

By starting my own personal blog, which you can find by clicking on HERE, called Refined by Fire.

Or clicking on the link at your right.

So...this blog will go back to being our family blog, updates on our lives here in the U.S. and thoughts on our future, hopefully in Nicaragua, and hopefully sooner rather than later :)

And if you want to continue to follow ME, and my thoughts, struggles and conversations, become a follower of my new blog.

I will probably update my personal blog more frequently than this blog, but I guess it depends on how exciting our family life turns out to be this year. Who knows? God is full of surprises.

No comments: